Tuesday, August 30, 2011

HORRORFEST V!


My annual horrorfest returns with a schedule compiled of new experiences. Out of the 31 films I'll be seeing in the month of October, 26 of them are films I'll be viewing for the first time. I tried my best to include both old and new horror as well as plenty of foreign films. Please feel free to follow along with me on this horror-filled journey I'll be taking during my favorite time of the year. 

Here's the schedule:


October 1ST: The Haunting (1963)
October 2ND: Woman in Black (1989)
October 3RD: A Horrible Way To Die
October 4TH: Mother's Day
October 5TH: The Thing from Another World 
October 6THShaun of the Dead
October 7TH: 6 Films to Keep You Awake: Baby's Room
October 8TH: The Perfect Host
October 9THA Horrible Way To Die
October 10THTales from the Crypt presents Demon Knight
October 11TH: Grave Encounters
October 12TH: Black Sheep
October 13TH: Nightmare on Elm Street 3
October 14THThe Woman
October 15THBedevilled (South Korea)
October 16TH: The Thing
October 17TH: Repulsion
October 18TH: Confessions (Japan)
October 19THIdle Hands
October 20TH: Paranormal Activity 3 (Midnight Showing)
October 21STHansu (Japan)
October 22ND: Ghost Story
October 23RD: Carrie (1976)
October 24TH: Maniac
October 25thRosemary's Baby
October 26th: Wolf Creek
October 27th: Trilogy of Terror
October 28th: The Birds
October 29th:Psycho (1960)
October 30th: The Shining (1980)
October 31st: Halloween (1978)
 
*White notes films I have already seen. 
*Red notes special days. 
*Blue notes films I'll be seeing for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment